09 Nov Supporter OenoArt Wine Photography contest
Deprecated: category_link is deprecated since version 2.5.0! Use term_link instead. in /home/adwim/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5088
Days for awareness, one picture at a time to express our wine culture
The WiM supporter association Oenoart in collaboration with the PHOTO Art Photography team are organizing a wine photography competition.
The aim is to have an exhibition of photos showing if possible the whole cycle of wine, starting from the vineyard, going to the winery, the barrel, the bottle and finally to the glass.
Contest Title: Vineyard – Wine – Man * Participation Extended until 20/02/20
We ask for photos of vineyards, vineyard work, photos of the winemaking process, wine storage either in bottles or barrels for aging, consumption at social or other gatherings….more (Submit here) See Rules of Participation below.
Prizes: 1st prize of 250 €, 2nd prize of 150 €, 3rd prize of 100 €.
In collaboration with: Photo Art
Rules of Participation
Photography competition rules of participation
The Wine Oenoart team in collaboration with the PHOTO Art Photography Group are organizing a wine photography competition.
Contest Title: Vine – Wine – Man
We ask for photos of vineyards, vineyard work, photos of the winemaking process, wine storage either in bottles or barrels for aging, consumption in communal or other mergers, photos related to wine wine cellars, supermarket shelves etc.
The aim is to have a photo exhibition showing if possible the whole wine cycle, starting from the vineyard, going to the winery, the barrel, the bottle and finally the glass.
Photographs may be directed or spontaneous but not images created using photo editing software.
We wouldn’t want photos that advertise a particular wine brand, winery, winery or wine cellar or any other. Photos judged to be advertisements will be excluded. The exhibition will be presented during the wine event in early 2020.
Terms and Regulations
1. The competition is open to all photo lovers, amateurs or professionals who can submit only one entry.
2. Each entry can consist of up to 5 color photographs it will be created by the participating photographer himself.
3. The photos should not have been presented in another photo exhibition.
4. No pictures, watermarks or any other information shall be included in the photographs as identification of the photographer.
5. The titles of the photographs should be written in Greek or English and have the name of the photo archive. Example: The vine.jpg or wine.jpg. Untitled photos are not accepted.
6. It is forbidden to submit images created by pasting 2 or more photos or any other editing that distorts it photo content. Otherwise the photos will be excluded. You photos are allowed to be adjusted, in lighting, in colors as well as in become crop.
7. The photos should be in a digital jpg file with a resolution of 300 dpi. The smaller one side exceed 2400 pixels with file size up to 12 MB. The color profile to it’s sRGB.
Photos can be uploaded via the link https://form.jotform.me/pantelisi/contest
8. There is a 10 €. payment to be made the time of day of delivery of the photos either by PayPal or by credit card.
9. Last day of sending photos is
February 10, 2020. Extended February 20th, 2020
10. Non-breach of personal data is a prerequisite. The organizers do not be liable in the event of any personal data breach by the photographer. After selecting the photos for the exhibition, the organizers they have the right to ask the photographer for their written consent which appear in photos.
11. The intellectual property rights of the photographs will belong to the photographers. With the
participation in the competition is accepted by the participants that the organizers (WineArt and PHOTO Art) have the right to print, exhibit, post to a website and posting photos to promote the actions of the two Teams. Photographs will always be accompanied by the photographer’s name.
12. The photos will be judged by a three-member critical committee. There will be 3 awards and 3 rewards.
There will also be a selection of photos to be printed by the organizers for together with the award-winning photography exhibition. Critical decisions Committee on all matters relating to the selection and award process awards will be final.
13. At the end of the exhibition the printed photos will be given to their creators.
14. Prizes: 1st prize of 250 €, 2nd prize of 150 €, 3rd prize of 100 €. The winners will be awarded the winners during an event on the theme of wine. The event will also feature an exhibition that will follow through this competition.
15. Organizers have the right to reject any photo that does not comply with the spirit and rules of the competition.
16. By their participation, the Contestants accept all terms and conditions of the competition.